Every studio has it’s own vibe and way of doing things. To help you find your groove at our studio, we’ve put together a quick list of how things run at our studio. We hope this helps you to feel more prepared and at home when you join us for the first time.
- Plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to provide ample time to check in and allow our team to show you around.
- As a courtesy to the teachers and your fellow students, please be on time. Late arrivals will only be allowed to enter class during the first 10 minutes of class.
- Our studio rooms are intended to be a quiet zone, please refrain from loud talking in these spaces.
- Please give yourself permission to unplug from the outside world. Your practice is a precious opportunity to turn your attention inward. Allow yourself that attention!
- Honor the peaceful ambiance of our studio rooms by moving quietly.
- Be respectful of the continuity and flow of class. Leaving the room in the middle of class should be limited to emergencies. If you must exit, please do so between postures and be mindful of gathering your personal items so as to minimize disrupting the focus of your fellow students.
- Cultivate a mindful practice by observing stillness in the mind and stillness in the body at the beginning of class and between postures.
- Reserve social conversations for outside the practice studios to minimize distractions for the teacher and your fellow students.
- Most importantly, come with an open-heart, curious spirit and have fun!
- Be mindful to leave gently and quietly as you exit the room. Honor the silence of the final savasana (resting pose), allowing fellow students to rise from their mats at their own time.
- If using our shower facilities, please be cognizant of your time in the locker room in consideration of other students needing to use the facilities as well.
Ready to join us in class? Check out our class schedule below.